Thursday, August 21, 2014

Counting down the days to 5th Korea trip...

대한민국!!! Yeah, baby! Like anyone else who is a K-drama or K-Pop fan, I have been several times to South Korea. Many would question what is so interesting and fascinating about this country. It used to be a Hermit Kingdom where nobody would visit the country. However when the drama Winter Sonata and Autumn's Tale started screening in Asian countries, it broke record. These dramas brought fame to Hallyu stars Bae Yong Jun, Choi Ji Woo, Song Hye Gyo, Won Bin and Song Seung Hun. Now everyone knows them. Bae is famous within his Japanese fans, Choi is still popular with her looks and fame, Song Hae Gyo has endorsed in the cosmetics Laneige, Won Bin keeping a low profile but still dashing as he is and last but not least the ever young looking Song Seung Hun still going with dramas and movies. I am so looking forward to my 5th trip to South Korea in October 2014. This time I will be heading with my parents and elder brother to Seoul, Busan and Gyeongju. Our tickets were all booked, paid and we have sorted out the accomodation, transportation and itinerary within the 3 cities.
Week after week, days after days I am indeed counting down the days at work to my long awaited trip. It has been 2 years since I visited the country. It brings back lots of memories when I am there. Looking forward to visit Seoul again during Fall! CHEERS!

No comments: