Saturday, April 29, 2017

Rain, Kang Sora and Lee Bum Soo in new cycling movie.

The movie- 'Cycling King- Uhm Bok Dong' will have superstars such as Rain (Jung Ji Hoon), Kang So Ra, Lee Bum Soo and Min Hyo Rin starring in it. The actors and actresses have started full scale filming.


The movie is based on the true story of a cyclist who became the nation's hero named Uhm Bok Dong, who won the Japanese biker racing championship in Japan to dominate the Korean peninsula during the Japanese colonial period. Singer Rain will be playing the main hero lead while Lee Bum Soo is the patriotic supporter - Hwang Jae Ho who fosters Korean cyclists. 

Kang So Ra is responsible for the patriotic action team as Kim Hyung Shin and Min Hyo Rin plays as the the manager- Gyeong Ja of the Korean bicycle team. Rain mentioned that the late cyclist Uhm Bok Dong is the one who gave hope and courage to the people with one weapon- that is the bicycle. 

He is going to endlessly worry about how to play a real person who has not been treated in the meantime. Lee Bum Soo said, "I am grateful and excited to be with the great actors/actresses and the best staff. I will put in my best efforts to create the best work that are both fun and meaningful for the film as it is my first work as a producer."

PD Kim Yu Sung mentioned "I'm glad to be with the best actors, and I am deeply grateful to everyone who helped make it into a film, and I will do my best to product a great piece of production."


No comments: