Sunday, November 30, 2014

Kim Jaejoong's new drama Spy ends up with a rookie actress

The time is ticking and I was expecting JYJ's Kim Jaejoong to be enlisted in the army but his name is still not on the roll. Phew! He has agreed and signed up to act in tha latest drama 'Spy' alongside with veteran actors Bae Jong Ok and Yoon Ah Sung. For those who are not familiar with these veteran actors- Bae Jong Ok is appearing in variety sitcom Room Mate season 2 while Yoon Ah Sung was the baddie in Joseon Gunman drama. 

But...but the most shattering news came was the lead actress was given to the rookie actress Go Sung Hee who recently starred in A Nightwatchman's Journal. OH MY GAWD! Shock! Shock! Shock! As if the storyline wasn't bad enough but the casting of 2 female actresses were making it worst! And now Go Sung Hee is casted to play oppposite Jaejoong as his love interest! *Faint!* There are plenty of new actresses or even better rookie actress but this woman can't act at all. Her expressions and acting are dull and one word to describe- sucks! Yes...I will be super straight forward & honest -her acting 'sucks' big time! 



Go Sung Hee can just star in some MV  or model- pretty? Nah! and this woman is total expressionless. Even JJ as a guy looks better and sexier than her. I don't know what the PD sees in her. I dreaded past 10 over hours of my life watching A Nightwatchman's Journal episodes featuring her while gritting my teeth angrily in front of the TV. At the end I gave up and didn't bother watching the final episodes too. Even villain Sadam is better than her!

Unless this woman steps up into a new level and get serious acting lessons from a qualified teacher, she is bound to drag the entire drama down. Oh poor Jaejoong! He is only beginning to gain recognition from his acting in Triangle and now what?! If I were him, I will seriously consider to take up this role as it's important not just for the scriptwriter to write a good storyline but also the rest of the casts to play their roles perfectly.

Whether she is a 'nakasan' or parachute as what the K-dramas tend to mention all the time, this woman seems to be getting lead roles despite her lousy acting skills. I was looking forward to this drama from Jaejoong and now my dreams are totally dashed. :( sob...


Let's hope the casting will reconsider and if she really, really does end up in this lead role, I hope JYJ fans will continue to support Jaejoong. I know I will...after all I will fast-forward every single scene featuring her. Harsh? Yes...in reality it is harsh but then that's the fact.

Keeping my fingers crossed and all I can say good luck to JJ. 



No comments: