Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Review on We Got Married- Henry and Jonghyun couples

We Got Married variety program show started off with new couples from Super Junior's M Henry Lau and CN Blue member Jonghyun. The very last time I remembered watching WGM was after Hwanhee and Yobi appeared in. Of course my favorite couple all time was Andy-Solbi but then I slowly weaned off from this series after some of the couples left the show. Lately everyone loved the couple Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun since they looked quite real as a marriage couple though it's just a reality arranged program.


Ye Won and Henry Lau on their 'date'
And then I started viewing the first few episodes of Henry and Jonghyun picking their final 'wives' for the show. I find Henry quite entertaining since he's not a native Korean and yet he delivered his conversations very well. He clicks well with his new partner Ye Won who is also musically talented and has 2 little Chihuahas (that looked similiar to her! LOL!) Henry typically wore a formal black suit to meet her at the apartment where she was so dressed down but both sprayed so much perfume before seeing each other. Above all the two are the same age so it'd not be so uncomfortable for them to speak informally to each other.

On the other hand Jonghyun was also really an eye-candy to watch. To begin, he was my favourite member in CN Blue even though everyone likes Yonghwa. He just have this innocent and has that Japanese look in him though he's a pure Korean. He's an exceptional guitarist and have acted in dramas as well. I find him hillarious in Running Man too. Above all he's handsome and very tall. Henry thinks both Ye Won and Sung Yeon prefer Jonghyun. But at the end Jonghyun picked Sung Yeon as his virtual reality wife. He's a very polite dude. Whenever I see Jonghyun, it reminds me of Potato Couple- Yonghwa and Seohyun. 

And Ye Won was also worried that both men will pick Sung Yeon as their 'wife' but at the end Henry still chose Ye Won as his ideal wife. He promised to be an 'ace husband' and treat her well. Nice of him! His expression does it all... 


Jonghyun serenades Sung Yeon with his guitar skills

Oh I can't wait to see the wedding photos... I am sure all of them will definitely look great in tux and dresses. Whenever these PDs invite in those talented idols who are music genius, it makes me glee in happiness. I find guys who can sing and play music instruments do appeal a lot at my end. And above all if they are good looking- okay...that's it! It's perfect for a husband. Hahah! 

I will keep watching for these 2 couples... *swoons...* 

No comments: