Monday, July 31, 2017

Former BEAST member Jang Hyun Sung self reflects.

Singer Jang Hyun Sung, who was a former member of the group BEAST has spoken up regarding the huge controversy in about a year and three months after leaving the team.

On July 31st, Jang mentioned in his Instagram account -"I tried very hard to stick to my individual role rather than understanding group activities and teamwork. Immediately after listening to others, I put on my stubbornness and pride. It was very difficult. "

"The wall began to slowly build up among the members slowly built up and became too thick that instead of choosing harmony, I chose to move away." Jang Hyun Sung, who made his debut as BEAST member in 2009, immediately withdrew from the group last April due to differences in musical point of view and personality.

The rest of the members did not renew their contract with their former agency, Cube Entertainment.  They carried on with new group name HIGHLIGHT. Jang then released his solo single entitled 'Home' last month after two years.

Jang also said, "I have been loved and supported for the past seven years. As a child, I thought that singers who danced and sing on TV would be splendid and cool. From then on, I was able to make an idol debut with the members. I have my own dream and own discomforts with a musical thirst that did not go away. I lost my ability to control myself and shown a bad attitude in all the official seats including the stage. I was mistaken because I was enjoying my youth.

He also confessed that he thought that maybe those things were cool but many of them are regrettable. In addition it was difficult to say that he was sorry for his unnecessary self-esteem as well as his stubbornness. He did not see himself so he apologised to those who have been hurt by his reactions as much as it hurts him with selfish decisions and regrettably sorry. 

No comments: