Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Ryu Shi Young and Park Ha Sun become parents.

Actress Park Ha Sun (30) gave birth to a daughter.

According to her agency on the 24th August, Park gave birth at a maternity hospital in Seoul the night before. "The mother and child are doing well and healthy. Park is resting well with well wishes from family and acquaintances. Her husband actor Ryu Shi Young and family are delighted to welcome a precious child into their new chapter of life."

Park Ha Sun said, "I am very excited to meet my beautiful daughter as I was waiting impatiently for her arrival." Many people around the country are blessed with the baby's birth announcement and I am truly grateful. I have a lot of work and as an actor I will look forward to do better."

Park Ha Sun married actor Ryu Shi Young in January 2017 after meeting on the set of the drama Two Weeks. 

No comments: